Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tuesday's Child: Initial Reactions

There have been those who have asked, those who have clearly wanted to ask but didn't, perhaps not knowing if it was allowed, or boring/cliched, and those who have seemed unconcerned. Some at least seem to have understood. Many have been supportive, and complimentary. None have been unsupportive.

A definite shock to a certain party, perhaps partly because of surrounding circumstances.

So is it?
Provocative?
Fun?
Puzzling?
Counter-Cultural?
Liberating?
All of the above?
Or?
Pretty uninteresting?
A nine-day wonder?
A really bad idea?

You won't know what I'm talking about if you haven't seen me since Tuesday. You might not care. One person will not venture an opinion. Anyway, I like it and I'm pleased with the results.

So, many thanks to Carly, Sarah and Dawn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not get to see you on Tuesday as my head had its own agenda, BUT I am guesing its about the other new T-shirt........ AND I have missed it......

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Paul said...

You are guessing wrong. Now you'll have to wait till next Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Hair dyed