Saturday, June 30, 2007

What have I been doing?

I went to the library and they showed me some books but they didn't teach me how to read.
I went to art college and we built a sculpture because they assumed I knew how to paint.
I went to football academy and we talked about the offside rule but I had to go and practice taking penalties by myself.
I went to a driving instructor and he showed me the highway code but he wouldn't let me drive.
I went to the chess club and we played draughts.
I went to a beauty parlour and they sold me a lipstick but it didn't make me beautiful.
I went to ballet school and they danced for me.
I went to church and they gave me bread and wine but didn't show me how to pray.
I went to the circus and they painted a face on me but I didn't feel like a clown.

So now when I go to the opera I can't sing and when I go to the races I can't ride and when I go shopping I don't know what to buy.

No comments: