Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sick and Tired

I hate being sick and I thought I'd resolved not to do it. You get to lie around all day and do nothing (good) but you don't get to enjoy it (bad). It's so depressing and boring. And you still have to later catch up on all the stuff you had to cancel because you weren't up to it (worse). Occasionally you can get out of things you didn't want to do (but not this time, all good stuff got cancelled) or get a chance to read or think (but not this time, head too fuzzy). Bah.

Anyway tomorrow I shall be baaaack. Are you ready?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and wasn#t it only lasted week you said you never got sick?!!!

Paul said...

Yes it was. It's not the only time I've said it though. And it's the first time I've been properly sick in ages. Oh well.